- 1 Cup Milk
I prefer whole milk. It creates a much creamer base
- 2 Cups Whipping Cream
Use plain wipping cream unless you want to boost the cream taste up a lot.
- 3/4 Cup Suger
- 2 Large Eggs
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- ~10 Maraschino Cherries cut in half.
Fill free to use more if you like more fruit in your ice cream.
- 2 tsp Maraschino Cherry Juice
- 1/3 Cup Bourbon
- Whisk eggs together until fluffy.
- Slowly blend suger into eggs until fully dissolved.
- Add milk, cream, vanilla, and bourbon.
- Once all is blended, poor the mixture into your ice cream machine and start it up. I use the Kitchen Aid Mixer Ice Cream attachment myself.
- While the ice cream is freezing. I tend to use this time to cut the cherries in half.
- About half way through the freezing add the juice and the cherries.
- Once its done freezing. Put the ice cream in a freezable and silled container and put in the freezer for a few hours to harder it up.